78% Recycled Nylon, 22% XTRA LIFE™ LYCRA®
Our swimwear has been manufactured using advanced recycled Carvico techno-fabrics using mostly post consumer materials, like old carpets and ghost fishing nets. Making this a sustainable and conscious part of the process that helps to clean up our world and oceans.
The outstanding quality of this material offers a smooth and soft feeling on the skin, with extra strength and shape retention from XTRA LIFE™ LYCRA® giving maximum durability. The Matt 20% flatter finish in this knit creates a magnificent crisp, clean finish to our unique Tyoub prints, which have excellent colour fastness. Our swimwear is OEKO-TEX® confidence in textile, Standard 100 certified.
- 4 ½ times chlorine resistant (so colours remain brighter for longer)
- Sun protection UPF 50+ (use fabric to protect against the sun, not lotions, potions and chemicals)
- Quick dry and breathable fabric (ready for your next aquatic adventure)
- A terrific fit and attractive design on any little one (easy to spot your tot)
- Made in Australia
swimwear fabric care:
Caring for your swimwear couldn’t be easier. Just follow these 3 simple steps.
- Rinse well in cool fresh water, especially if you’ve been on the beach – sand can get trapped in the knit but will wash out by stretching and opening up the knit between your thumbs.
- Use a mild detergent to lightly soap and rinse soap out thoroughly
- Drip dry in shade, do not tumble dry or wring out
Too keep your swimwear looking fabulous, avoid rough surfaces that might catch and pull threads.
The outer shell is waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL).
The inner lining gusset is silky smooth 100% polyester suede cloth moisture wicking, smooth and cool against delicate skin, especially suitable for hot humid climates. Inner waistband and double gusset are fully lined with polymesh which does not become water logged.
swim nappy fabric care:
Caring for your swim nappy couldn’t be easier. Just follow these simple steps.
- Rinse well after use.
- Use a mild detergent to generously soap and then thoroughly rinse.
- Machine washable at 35˚C/95F
- Quick drying - line dry or low tumble dry.
- Comes with matching wet bag for convenience.
If its soiled flush the poop into the toilet. The suede cloth lining is constructed to allow solids to peel off and not stick to the cloth. It's also stain resistant